NGC INTRODUCES GEAR-SIGHT CMS AND STANGEAR AT WIND O&M 2017
The Wind O&M at Dallas, Texas is an annual event coordinated by Wind Energy Update. With over 600 attendees, 75+ expert executive speakers, and owner led workshops, the event gives you a chance to learn and network with hundreds of owner operators in the industry.
NGC is proud to announce that we are the diamond sponsors for the show. Among many exciting NGC activities at #OMDallas, we will be releasing new information about our brand new highly-anticipated products: Gear-Sight Condition Monitoring System (CMS) and StanGear. Interested to see what we have in store for you? Join us! Listed below is our schedule of NGC Events at #OMDallas:
Monday, April 10 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.: NGC’s exclusive owners only pre-conference day
- The event is free to Owner Operators who have booked their passes
- To attend, simply forward your interest to Victoria Auckland (email@example.com) or Kerr Jefferies (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monday, April 10 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: NGC Transmission Owner’s Workshop (Dallas Ballroom 1)
- Standard Gearboxes for Wind Turbine Manufacturers and After Market Service
- Challenges of the Wind Energy Industry to Gearboxes Manufacturers
- The NGC StanGear Platform explained
- Application of StanGear to Existing and New Wind Turbine Platform applications
- Benefits of Standard Frame Wind Turbine Main Gearboxes
- Product Developments Incorporated into StanGear products
Tuesday, April 11 from 10:20 a.m. to 10:40 a.m.: NGC’s Keynote Presentation (Dallas Ballroom 1)
- Challenges facing the US onshore wind industry and how we as an industry can solve them
- Review the upcoming challenges for the US onshore wind industry with a focus on: technology, costs, reliability & service, OEMs and aftermarket for a view into where the pressure points are arising
- Understand what makes a perfect match when it comes to working with service providers and how you could benefit from this
- Discuss a sustainable approach to our industry and how to achieve sustainability over 10 years
With the need for more intelligent products and the increasing demand for data mining, professionals are turning to condition monitoring as a powerful technology to reduce maintenance costs and increase turbine availability. Implementation of a new Condition Monitoring System is a daunting task and many wind turbine operators are overwhelmed. At NGC, we are here to help make your CMS experience an easy one. With our expertise, we are able reduce costs and improve your maintenance plans.
What exactly is StanGear? Easy. It is a serialized product platform for wind main gearbox and pitch & yaw drives from which the wind turbine manufacturers can choose the appropriate existing products from the catalog to match their needs. The current solution is single sourced or no longer supported by the wind turbine OEM.
Have we peaked your interest yet? To learn more about Gear-Sight CMS and StanGear, stop by any of our NGC events and talk to our staff, they will be happy to share with you our new product highlights and capabilities.